This weeks topics:
- Practice reminders
- Jersey Reveal – Sept 7th @ Pat Connolly Tavern
- Draft Night, Jersey Reveal & Opening Day for Gaelic Football
- Madison Tournament Scrimmage (Right after Gaelic Football)
- Mouse Race Fundraiser Night (volunteers needed)
- Poster / Creative Designer Needed
- Ladies Camogie – Thursday @ Langenberg Field 6PM
- No Practice – Hurling – Wednesday @ Francis Park 6PM
- Hurling scrimmage (Madison Ramp up) Sat Sept 9th @ St. Vincent Park 12:30PM
- Gaelic Football Practice – Thursday @ Langenberg Field – 6PM
Special Shout out to The Pat Connolly Tavern
Thank you for helping host our Jersey Revel Night.
Please come join us Thursday, Sept 7th for the revealing of our 2017 Gaelic Football Teams.
Everything will start promptly after 7pm upstairs.
So if coming after practice, head on over from Forest Park and grab some grub.
Pat Connolly Tavern was voted Best Bar/Pub and Best Neighborhood Restaurant, and #2 in Best Fried Chicken and Best Toasted Ravioli by RFT Readers! Also, Top 15 Best Happy Hours in STL, says Sauce Magazine!
So come on out to check out one of our awesome sponsors and Hope to see everyone there!
Address: 6400 Oakland Ave., St. Louis, MO 63139
2017 Gaelic Football Season
So here are the dates to remember for the upcoming season…
Sept. 6th – Draft Day
Sept. 7th – Jersey Reveal @ Pat Connolly Tavern – 7pm
Sept. 9th – Opening Day!
10:00 Home – Pats / Away – AOH St. Charles
11:15 Home – Happy Apples / Away – Ferguson Brewing
All games will be held at St. Vincent Park (off St. Charles Rock Road) as usual.
Be sure to pay your dues!!
Let’s have a great season and have some fun!
For current Calendar / Schedule / Results go to our calendar